Tuesday, November 29, 2011

These are My Friends! - Part 1

 Assalamualaikum! Since the school holiday started, I've been writing a lot in this blog till I don't really have any idea what to write anymore. So, now, I want to introduce to you my friends. And to Adila, Zaim, Fatyn and Izyan welcome to my blog! I hope you all won't mind if I took one of your pictures~ ^.^'

NUR ADILA
The one who is painting, that's Adila! Susah nak cari gambar dia. Yang ni pun boleh~ Firstly, Adila is my classmate, and we also live in the same hostel. Seorang yang pendiam but we're quite close and she always help me in my studies because she's a smart girl you know! Terima kasih, Adila yg comel! She also happens to be a K-POP die-hard fan. Huhu....Adila, walaupun aku agak rapat dengan kau, aku takkan terpengaruh dengan K-POP! No way!! Hehe~ ^o^

NUR ZAIM NAJWA
  
This one is Zaim. She also live in the same hostel with me. Last year, she was my dormmate. Juga seorang yang pendiam dan pemalu. Rajin study tapi suka juga baca novel, suka baca komik juga. Dulu, suka sembang2 dengan dia, gelak dengan dia (dengan Fatimah juga). Jadi gonjeng..Hehe... tapi bila dah berlainan dorm..dah tak dapat sembang2 sangat dah. But, still, she always came visiting my dorm! Friends forever!

FATYN NABIHAH
 Which one is Fatyn? The one with glasses, on the most right. She was my friend at the primary school and at SAMTTAJ. A genius who I've always feel jealous of. When I was in SAMTTAJ, we always talked about Harry Potter, Merlin, drama Korea and other stuff that we like. Haha.. rindulah~ the last time we met is at the library. Jumpa lagi nanti! Insya-Allah

IZYAN SUHAILY
Yang ini Izyan. A humorous and friendly girl. She likes to talk and makes people around her laugh and smile, including me~ rindu dekat kau. Pandai juga dia ni. Kadang2, gila2 sikit. Waktu belajar kat SAMTTAJ dulu, dialah penolong kelas. Penolong kelas yang paling caring dan 'sporting'! (walaupun hanya 3 bulan aku di situ) ^.^
And there are my friends, just wait for the next part, soon!

No comments:

snow


follow