Sunday, November 20, 2011

Be Rational and Sincere

 Yesterday, I just watched a video by Mat Luthfi and I believe you know him. He is the famous vlogger/ youtuber in our country. I happen to know him through my brother, Adib months ago. I'm attracted to his video because it's not just about the funny stuff but it is because he can give the good message while making you laugh and make you think and think again...

 And here's a video from Matluthfi. This time, it's a bit different than before because this time, it's a short film.
Hope you'll enjoy it and at the same time, take the message~ (because it almost make me cry)



Kesimpulannya, janganlah mempercayai sesuatu benda tu tanpa mengetahui rasionalnya dan kita takkan mampu hidup tanpa bergantung kepada Allah SWT ^_^

1 comment:

adibafifi93 said...

wah nama adib kena sebutlah,tacing2~hehe

snow


follow