Friday, November 18, 2011

The End? Not yet!

Yaayyy! Finally! School's over! Well... yeah, the end for this Form 2 year and you know what that means?
It's time for me to struggle and struggle for PMR 2012! Kowaii~(scary)

Keputusan peperiksaan akhir tahun ni pun tak begitu memuaskan hati....-_-
Adakah ini disebabkan penangan daripada travel kat China hari tu atau.... aku memang malas?
Alahai...yang dah jadi tu jadilah....terima je lah Cik Iffah oi~
Ada hikmahnya lah yang Allah nak tunjukkan kat kau.....

Well, yes, I actually feel quite grateful with my result...
At least, I know Allah is trying to show me that I'm not really good and so that I will not boast
And He wants me to try harder and harder...man jadda wa jadda!

Alhamdulillah~

And to all my friends!
The end of the school for this year is not he end, yet! It's the beginning of our journey to fight for PMR!
 But you know what, our journey will never end until that one unknown day. The day we all left this world for the worst or for the best, Insya-Allah.
Bak kata Rentap, AGI IDUP, AGI NGELABAN!



No comments:

snow


follow