Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Exam's Result!

Usually, since the holiday started, I sleep after Subuh and sleep till the sun was so bright on the sky. Well, my brother, Afiq, he's the one who gonna wake me, my elder brother and my sister like a mad person. And as you know, I won't wake up from my sweet dreams (or maybe nightmare)

Well, today, he didn't wake me like usual. He said something. At first he said "Kak Iffah! Bangun!", but I just 'buat' don't know. Then, he said "Awak dah dapat result!", and that made me automatically woke up and said "Ha? Yeke?!". Next, he said "Awak dapat 2B, Pendidkan Islam dengan KH!". Wow! I've been expecting more B's actually. How come I got 11 A's and 2 B's? I thought I got a lot of B's....Alhamdulillah(Rasa macam nak nyanyi lagu Maher Zain, Thank You Allah)

After that, I asked him where's the result? "At the kitchen". I suddenly ran towards the kitchen and saw an envelope which contains my result. I open it and it is better than I've expected. Unfortunately, my mother was in the kitchen and asked " Kenapa PAI teruk?". Yeah, my PAI is so not good. Well, it was because I'm so careless that I didn't realize there was still a section of questions were unanswered. I realized it at the last minutes. And that's how.

The result is that I got 11 A's and 2 B's. Not bad. No. 4 in class. GOODY!!

No comments:

snow


follow