Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just a Trip in Makassar-Trans Studio!


Last week, my family and I (including my aunt and my grandmother's sister) gone for a holiday in Makassar for five days. Where is Makassar? Makassar is situated at the south of Sulawesi, Indonesia. Well, just a holiday in Indonesia. Makassar is not really a place for a tourist. The main reason we went to Makassar was because of my sister's graduation.

The first day, we didn't go anywhere because we reached Makassar by airplane at 5 p.m. Nowhere to go. We don't stay in hotel but we rented a house. My father calls it 'homestay'. Yeah, whatever. The house is not so big and not so small (good then). The roads in Makassar is always filled with cars or practically, we call it 'JAM' (with no bread with it) and it was totally not yummy. Indonesians call it 'macet'.



Well, straight to the subject. There is a place where people (still) can have fun called Trans Studio! The biggest indoor theme park in the WORLD! Weird eh? The biggest theme park in a not-so-many-attraction and less-known city? Whatever...here are some of our pictures
At the ticket counter~my brother try to conquer this photo!
We played bumper car. It was very fun because it was only us with just a few outsiders
I choose the yellow one because it look smart and my mother said I looks like an expert driver, hoho!
Splash! My bag gets wet! Actually, my younger brother, Afiq is suppose to be in this picture. He is right behind my elder brother, Adib. Maybe he is too big (or maybe my younger brother is too small), so, he cannot be seen in this picture
And this is where we eat~
Eat, eat and eat!
Floating bottle?

My aunt~Mak Yah holding stuffed toys which she bought for her grandchildren.I want one too..

This is my most favourite ride. That's me, flying, without wings

My brother and father was just looking us riding that thing (and thought it was a kids ride)

But they rode it after that

Kak Iman and Umi rode it too

After that, we watch a circus from Russians

And on the way out, there were snow but, of course, it's not a real snow. It was bubbles that looks like snow. You can't really see the snow from this picture.

It looks romantic, but.....Umi took the wrong partner,hehe

This one baru betul!

Does my mom smelly? No! There was a snow sucked into my nostrils

And that's all, BYE! WASSALAM!

3 comments:

Nurul Iman Abdul Rahim said...

thx for coming! i had a blast too :)

Sabrina Zaid said...

Iffah, so the rides are all indoor lahh? Cool :)

LOD said...

Kak Iman: huhu,ur welcome!harap kita dpt b'seronok lagi b'sama!
Sabrina: Yup,so cool!

snow


follow