Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I've learned~

New Year 2012 is coming~
That means the holiday is about to over, again...
School session is about to start, again..
And a few months after this, you'll see me posting almost the same thing like I've posted last year, again..
Like exams, kawad and such.

And everything goes again and again and, again~
And now I kinda realize how boring life is....
But I've learned a lot of things this year. Lots of new stuff~
Not just from the school, but also from my daily life and home..

Tahun 2011. 
Awal tahun lagi, aku dah diberi 'pengajaran'.
  1. Jatuh basikal. Tu lah, lain kali jangan berani-berani bawa orang kalau tak boleh. Luka di muka, memang tak boleh lupa (macam pantun lah)
  2. Kakak kahwin. Sesuatu perkara yang tidak pernah dialami sebelum ini. Dua orang pulak tu. Mesti belajar macam-macam. So banyak and macam-macam, malas nak type.
  3. Abang pergi study Mesir. Mmmm... What have I learn from this? Oh, yes! I learned to be the next boss in the house, haha~kinda...
  4. Debate. I've learned to be an English debater. I hope I can be one, for real. Insya-Allah...
  5. Masak? Adalah sikit-sikit. But I'm proud of it!

Dan macam-macam lagi....

Next year, 2012. Some people thought that 2012 is the year of doom, the end~. Probably for me too because I will take the PMR examination next year. That is, quite, the DOOM. Yeah, but, it's not the end! It's the kick-start for a better me~to Allah, to my parents and to everyone around me.

Oh my, it felt like I've just knew what are integers yesterday and now, I already need to boost myself for the PMR preparations! Ganbatte! Iffah, I know you can do it! 

So, that's all for now. Meet again, next year!



2 comments:

adibafifi93 said...

masak?adalah sikit2!haha.same la sini.

eh boss?nak jd boss sape?afiq?:P

good luck pmr!your only 'big' brother~~~~

-_-''jgn pelik~~~~ni namanya silaturahim.huhu

LOD said...

bos afiq la agaknya,haha~

thanks! pelik? hmm, x lah! dah nama silaturahim~^_^

snow


follow