Thursday, December 1, 2011

These are My Friends! - Part 3

PART 3!!

QURRATUL AIN
Qurratul Ain, on your right! Seorang yang pandai dan comel. Same batch and also have the same interest like me. J-POP! Hihi..She loves to watch anime and a close friend to Sabrina Zaid. Doesn't talk very much. I think the one who are close to Sabby are geniuses like you Ain!

NURIN JAZLINA
Yang ini Nurin Jazlina. Nama familar? Well, she got nothing to do with that murdered girl. My first impression towards her, macam 'kerek' je...huhuhu..She's not. She is really friendly and she was my dormmate and classmate. Fan of Liverpool  football team and Kat-tun, the Japanese band! We always talk about J-POP and stuff. Stay cool, Nurin!

NASUHA IZZATI
Yang pakai cermin mata tu, tu Nasuha. We call her Cu'a. She's my classmate and the tallest in my class. Sometimes, she's a bit clumsy but that makes her look cuter. Hihi...very hardworking in studying and very loyal to her friend, Nani and Aida. Peminat K-POP no.1! Stay cute, Cua!

WAFFA FARHANAH
Waffa Farhanah, my old friend. I knew her at the primary school. We were quite close when we were in Standard 5. She sat just beside me at that time. She is currently studying at the Hira' secondary school. Pernah jadi pengawas kat sekolah rendah. Garang wooo...tapi dengan junior je. Dengan kitorang, baik je. Rindulah nak jumpa dia...A cool friend she is.

That's all for now...another part later~






No comments:

snow


follow