Thursday, December 8, 2011

This is MAFIA!


Mafia? Am I really gonna talk about that gangsters called mafia? No way! I gonna talk about another MAFIA, which are my best friends and I.  And someone interviewed us. Here are some of the talks~

You are MAFIA?! Yup! Well,  we 'were' MAFIA.

For real? You all hit people? Nope. At that time, we were just primary school students and we're not even really that bad and 'ganas' to be called mafia. (Ganas sikit kot...)

So, why were you calling yourselves 'MAFIA'? It is because...of our names..M for Maziah, A for Aina, F for Fazrin, I for Iffah (it's me!) and  the last A for Aaminatul. And that makes the name M.A.F.I.A. So we call ourselves MAFIA..but don't worry we are not like a bunch of bad, gangster type of girls.

Are you all still together? Nope. We are all in different schools now (except the two of us) but still, with the power of 'ukhuwah' and the communication technology, we are still friends and connected by Facebook! (Dunia dah maju!) terima kasih Mark Zuckeberg~

 "Ok, thanks for spending your time with us, fellow MAFIA....I really enjoy talking with you all..hoping that we'll meet again next time. And, may Allah keep your ukhuwah connected guys, I mean girls.."

"And that's all for now, we'll meet again next week with Arashi, a band from Japan (hahaha) and here are some information about the MAFIA."

MAZIAH
(Already told you about her a a few weeks ago in the post These are My Friends!) Here's  Blog Maziah Macho..kot..Haha!

AINA
Full name, Nur Aina bt Md. Naim. Cute, like to sing and play games. She loves Kaiser Chief, and surprisingly, someone told me she loves K-Pop. Do you, Aina? She can also play piano. Love calmness and nature. She is currently studying at SK Setia Alam. Here's what's on her mind at her blog~

FAZRIN
Fazrin bt Ahmad Faizar is her name. A matured and helpful person. But when she's mad, she's dangerous. But still, we, MAFIA love to be her best friends. Peace Fazrin~ Currently studying at SAMTTAJ.

IFFAH
No need to tell about me. You can find out about me at the 'The Proud Owner of The Blog' corner.

AAMINATUL
 Aaminatul Humairah... I haven't met her for quite a long time...two years actually. Garrhh, miss her.She's quite 'ganas' actually but in a good way~ Currently studying at Hira' Islamic School

MAFIA!! I MISS YOU ALL!! Very much!! Semoga kita bertemu lagi~

Haha... and this interview, actually, is just my imagination,and you know it is~


No comments:

snow


follow