Saturday, December 3, 2011

These are My Friends!-Last part

And finally, the last part!

NUR SABRINA
Cik Sabby di tengah. My classmate and a genius! Seriously! She always got the 1st place in my class and in the batch. She can also speak English fluently like a British. A very hardworking person and kalau dia nak buat sesuatu tu, dia akan buat bersungguh-sungguh. I've always been jealous of her but that doesn't mean we are enemies. We are friends, quite close. We always talk about Leverage, that tv series, Harry Potter and many other stuff. My first impression towards her, (don't worry, not a nerd) she seems cute and friendly. And yeah she is. Sabby, stay genius!

NURUL HANNANI
Nanie, on your left! My classmate and I hope she will always be. A K-Pop die-hard fan and also a blogger like me. A cute person she is...with that teddy bear she's holding, hihi. Seorang yang pandai, she's always above me. Juga menghidupkan suasana di dalam kelas ABK yang sunyi~ sepi~. 

No comments:

snow


follow