Saturday, February 4, 2012

Alhamdulillah~


Last week, I learned something. To be grateful.
Very, grateful. And stop complaining.

 Well, sometimes we keep complaining, "Eeehh, bencinya bila nyamuk, semut ni gigit...gatallah!" or maybe "Panasnya..", walaupun tak adalah panas sangat pun.

You know, a few days ago, my English teacher, Pn. Muna taught us about a man named Stephen Hawking. He's famous for his genius brain, although he has a brain disease that cause him to be disabled. He can't do anything except breathing and think.

 But, it's not really about that.  She also talks about leukaemia, how painful the disease is. Even hearing about how cruel the disease is, makes me feel so grateful to Him. Seriously, there is this medicine which is very hot and the doctors need to inject (big inject) it in the patient's blood vessels. I just can't imagine how the leukaemia patient can face it.So, let us all stop complaining.

And lots of my friends, maybe 7,8 person, were having fever. I thought it suppose to be the "fever season". But the weird thing is, the one who has the fever are only my batch. Sore throats voices echos in our study room. Ramai yang suara 'rock-rock'. I didn't feel lucky, but grateful because I'm healthy! Alhamdulillah~

Well, kalau demam memanglah boleh balik. Tapi, bila dah balik asrama balik nanti, homework yang dulu hanya tanah-pamah pun menjadi Gunung Kinabalu. Lepas tu, kena study balik apa yag sudah terlepas. Penat tu..

And whenever I feel lonely, I feel sad, everybody don't care about me, I realized that "Allah do care about me, right? So, do I have to care if the other don't care about me." That makes me smile.

 Oh, this makes me smile.
And you know what? There's a difference between feeling LUCKY and GRATEFUL, of course. And sorry for how boring this post is. I'm just expressing and lack of ideas.
Alhamdulillah and Happy Maulidur Rasul!

No comments:

snow


follow