Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kinda Busy...not Really



Assalamualaikum~


Banyak buku tu...my homeworks lah tu..
It have been three weeks since the school started. And that's how long I haven't post anything in this blog.
Actually I've been KINDA busy with homeworks and...yeah, homeworks. Even my CNY holiday are just 4 days rather than a week.


So, I don't really have any intention to post anything until my friend, Sab requested me to and..after I read my friend's blog, Nanie~


So, how's school? Hmm, just fine...well, not really. Busier, kelam-kabut than last year. With that new title of my school, 'SEKOLAH KLUSTER KECEMERLANGAN'. The rules are getting stricter. The schedules are getting more occupied. And we, students are trying to get used to it.


And as a PMR student this year, it'll be a lot more busier. Well, it's time to get out of the 'comfort zone' (bak kata Pn. Muna)


So, that's all, nak buat homework! Wassalam!

3 comments:

adibafifi93 said...

wah busy nampak.tgk tulisan da tau.nnt kirim salam kat tc muna eh.hehe.my class teacher act,3 umar 2008.

Nanie said...

my name is mentioned! yeay yeay! LOL

LOD said...

x busy sgt pun,hehe...kat sekolah je busy...

snow


follow