Friday, February 17, 2012

Three Years, Three Times the Illness

I'm not feeling well today.
So I didn't go to the school.

Alaaa...tak dapatlah anugerah kehadiran penuh tahun ni.
Not so necessary, really.

Well, it's normal. I will be absent because of illness once every year. And let me tell you my experiences and the differences of my illnesses at the hostel for these three years.

FORM 1, 2010
 At that time, I was having a fever and it's my first time at the hostel . Everyone went to school normally.  I stayed in the dorm alone, helpless. But before that, a F4 senior gave me her Panadol. Then, a F5 prefect came to check the dorm and noticed me, lying on the bed. I thought she just gonna ask "Are you okay?" and didn't really expect my answer and gone to school normally. Or maybe "You must sit at the 'sick room' "(we called the room 'bilik sakit', so.. it must be 'sick room' in English, right?)
But she, who I called Kak Syifa', not just ask my condition, she gave me a tuna sandwich. Yummy! I acted like I don't want any food but I was actually starving. She do understands how actually hungry I am.

And after that, a warden came to see me and borrowed her phone to me to call my parents. And then my father fetched me and I'm home. Hihi~

Although it's just a sandwich, still, it filled my stomach and make my first fever at the hostel memorable.
Thank you~

FORM 2, 2011
 This is the most memorable illness, ever! Well, I was having fever again and this time I'm not alone. There's another person in my dorm who is also not well. At first, we just lying on our beds, motionless and then, SURPRISE!!  My 'ketua warden' and principal came to my dorm. Tadaa!

 I was kinda surprised but half-conscious, and they were kinda mad at us because we didn't go to the school and forced us to sit in the'sick room'. We're not supposed to be in the dorm.
We are sick, sleepy and weak and suddenly they both came into our dorm, mad and asked us why don't we go to the school. We still can study, she said that. Well, I know that but what's the function if  I'm dizzy and weak. It's useless because I can't focus if I'm dizzy and sick. I will end up sleeping all day long.

But I just stay quiet and went to the 'sick room'. The one who was also not well with me decided to go the school after we were being mad at by the principal. At first, I was alone. And then there's another person, who kinda broke her arm, sat in the 'sick room' together with me. She's a very sporting one, everyone knew her and I call her K. Farah.
 She also kinda feel not satisfied with what the principal said to her. She said that how can she write if she go to school.

 And then we had a little chit chat and she is kinda very close to everyone including the cleaner. And that kinda bring some advantage to us. The cleaner discovered that we are not well and bought us some meal. That's so sweet of her.

And we talked and talked and laughed and then she said, "tengok, dah tak sakit sangat dah kan?".  I nod.
"Laugh is the best medicine! Kan?" she said that. I smiled. Thanks, K.Farah!
And then she said,"Untung kan sakit dengan aku." Memang pun.

And the school session ended. We went back to our own dorms and yeah, I'm feeling great! It's true that laugh is the best medicine. I was feeling very dizzy but then, she made me laughed. I kinda feeling better a bit Thanks, K. Farah for that 'fun' illness.

And that evening, I went for 'kawad' practice. At first I though I could stand it but a few minutes later, just let me rest. By chance, K. Farah also was in the same 'kawad' team as me. And she told our 'kawad' team about our day. And they were like "Pengetua datang? Ko biar betul.". Betul~ pengetua datang.

Haha, and that made this illness the most memorable ever, for me!

FORM 3,2012
And this one is the most boring one. I just sat in the sick room, alone. A pack of biscuit as a supply, in case if I'm hungry. No prefect, no warden, no 'ketua warden', no principal and no body else who is also not well. Just a 'mak cik' guard who asked me about my condition. I slept until some where around 11 a.m. and went to my dorm and then to my study room. And that's all.

By chance, it's the 'balik wajib' day.


And that were my experiences of my three illnesses in three years. So, I'm sorry if it's too boring and too long.  Alhamdulillah, my illnesses wasn't so bad. Some of them are fun and some of them was kind dull.

So, just that by now.
Wassalam~



No comments:

snow


follow