Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Wedding.....For Two: Kak Izzah's Nikah

 This time it's about my second sister! I know it have been quite long since my first sister. I've been kinda busy. Busy? Not really. I'm kinda lazy right now, but, I'm trying to force myself to write this post. And I did it!

This is Kak Izzah. Pretty~

The scenery from upstairs

And she nervously waiting....

It's time!

And there's her prince~

And that's me! In the blue outfit with glasses! Holding the basket.

Hmm, what to say?

She's way too nervous...

Giving out the ring~

Kawaii~

Whoa! Now she's way too excited~

Married, but she just couldn't hide her childishness though~ that's really her!

Congrats, Kak Izzah and her hubby, Abg Imran. Barakalllah! Although it have almost a month ago. May you live happily ever after!





No comments:

snow


follow