Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Wedding...For Two: The Preparations

 It have been a month and lots of stuff and events happened (my birthday~) either we realize it or not. 
And that includes my both sisters' wedding! But, before you see the real wedding and the reception, take a look on the preparations before the wedding~

 Goody bags for the reception

Dah penat, makanlah!

 Which one is my mum? The first from the right preparing hantaran with her friends

 My cousins, helping out on putting the carpet

 "Mak pengantin pun kena mekap jugak"


Berinai-ing, hehe

 Pelamin nikah, sweet and pretty~
 
My cute cousin, Ija really, really craving for that sweet red juicy strawberries, unfortunately, it's for the hantaran
( I think you're salivating right now)

So, that's all for Part 1, the preparations. See ya on part 2!

No comments:

snow


follow