Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Wedding.....For Two: Kak Iman's Nikah

 Hi again! Well, this time, it's the wedding day or specifically described as 'nikah'.
My first sister's nikah was held on the evening while my second sister's was held on night on Friday.
I'm a bit lazy to type right now, so, let the pictures tell the story.

 The hantaran cake, isn't it cute~ i love i, resembles Iman love Ilman~

 My mum and my sister, sweet~

Say 'cheese'!

"Kak Iman, cepat! Pengantin lelaki dah sampai!"

That's me, bringing the hantaran

Nervously waiting for his Prince Charming~

And there you are! The bridegroom!

 Pretty~

The 'tok kadi' was making a joke
Upstairs, watching~

A nervous smile..

The moment of truth!

And Alhamdulillah~ all praises to Allah

So, that's all for Kak Iman's nikah. Don't forget for the next post next time.

No comments:

snow


follow