Friday, November 19, 2010

Raihan


I miss the old Raihan. Raihan, who is that? Your friend? No, Raihan is a nasheed group that was very famous years ago and they still singing right now but not as famous as years ago. But they still famous at the overseas. Well, why they are not so famous as it was years ago? Because Nazrey Johani, the leader, left the group for a few reasons. I don't even know why but I felt a bit sad at that time. He is the 'ayam tambatan' of the group. He has the best voice among all his teammate.

Why I love the old Raihan is because it have Nazrey Johani and also teaches me and other children a lot of things. With their songs, I can memorize all 25 prophets through 25 Rasul song. All !0 malaikat through '10 Malaikat'. And lots of their songs influenced our life.

Every time I heard Raihan's song, I felt nostalgic because I always hear their song when I was still cute and chubby, oops, I mean when I was still in kindergarten. I love their song very much. I like to sing them like I like to sing Maher Zain's song now. I will always remember their songs.

Bye, need to go breakfast now.Wassalam.

No comments:

snow


follow