Friday, November 12, 2010

A Confession?


It have been a long time I didn't update my blog. Busy with so many things. Exams, homeworks and lots of other things. Well, I live in hostel. No wonder.

You know, sometimes, when I'm alone or in the car, I will imagine so many things. What I will be on the future, how grateful I am, what I wanna do one day and many things. Well, the thing that I always wanna do is..to write a book.A story. A story that can change people's perspectives and beliefs. Not a motivation book.No. I wanna write a novel because people interested to read novels than motivation books. BUT.... can I?

Well I need to study hard in BM and Islamic Studies then.

Sometimes I write poem, but never finished. Why? Because I got blank after I wrote a few sentences. Confused.

Well, that's my story for now.

No comments:

snow


follow