Saturday, July 5, 2014

Truth is...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Dear Reader,

Whoever you are, if you turn out to know me in real life, please

Tell me if I did something really wrong

Instead of ignoring me

But silently punishing me by the mistakes I've done

Please...

Don't try to avoid me just because you don't to want be involved with a person like me

Who've done a mistake that you never tell I did

I'm just a normal human being, like you

Weak, like what's written in the Quran

In the Surah An-Nisa'

That's why my brothers and sisters

He created you and me

To support each other

So we won't go astray

You guide me and I'll guide you

In the best way, Muhammad S.A.W.'s way



But hey...

I can accept a direct critic right on my face

Though it might hurt a bit

Not a bit, a lot

Let it be, let me be

Let me feel the sensation of pain that I haven't feel for quite some time

Because with pain, I'll truly realize

Who I really am all this time


TRUTH hurts but hey, it is way better than LIES


No comments:

snow


follow