Saturday, November 16, 2013

Superb Gathering!

Alhamdulillah~

After 3 painful weeks of EXAM!

2 weeks of works and boredom!

...I finally can release my pressure and do something fun

...in 4 IBS class gathering

...at Sunway Pyramid!



First, we went for skating. Already used to it, but this time I got a lot of 'students' to help and teach.
Lot more falls. Haha. 


Careful! IBS troops ready!

Then, we went for Laser Tag. It's like a paintball but a modern one. Not painful and you won't 'die'. This was really fun. Really! Try it! We went for Girls against Boys.

Still wondering who won though...


Gosh! We were so hungry. So, we makan-makan at Pizza Hut. 

Thanks everyone for coming and made my day filled with fun and laugh. Hope we can meet again and have a lot more fun!


*Credits to my brother, Afiq for being the photographer.

No comments:

snow


follow