Friday, October 26, 2012

A Vacation!

 Almost every year, after PMR, form 3 students will have a visit to any places like Malacca, Langkawi or anywhere else as a vacation. And this year, I, or we had a visit to JB a few days ago.

Yeah, JB is Johor Bharu and I think our vacation is a bit special because we went to.....

LEGOLAND!

Haha, I never thought my school will held a vacation to a theme park. But it already happened anyway.

And as usual, let the pictures tell the story!

The bus that will bring us all

The bus

My busmate


At IKRAM Johor

Ceramah  by Prof. (ye? Ke ustaz?) Hishamudin.


At Danga Bay funfair

Our stuff, I mean, their stuff

Soleha and me~



Our proud school bus!


The place we were staying in


Finally, we reached the main destination

Every body say "LEGOLAND!"


A roller coaster stuck halfway. Scary!





What're you looking at?

The cute, well-built Miniland

1Malaysia! Oh yeah!

Looks real eh?

'I'm about to destroy the Minitanic! Haha! But I can't reach it."


A mini mini-market, huhu



And that's all that is, Wassalam~

No comments:

snow


follow