Friday, May 13, 2016

Don't Wither Away

Summer is almost here. I could see the flowers started to wither away, like my heart.

Bleh. This is Malaysia. Its pretty much spring the today then summer the next day, suddenly it rains in a drizzle like so adorable or rather too much like the roof is gonna be blown off, like its never gonna end. (Oh yes, KL was flooded few days ago)

And no, my heart is not withering like the flowers. My heart is fine, enduring A-Levels with all its might. My heart is like Malaysian weather these days. Unexpected but its doing fine, for now. Mostly heat, but well everyone have their bad days. (Its been raining these days, so, its gonna cool down)

Its almost holiday. 3 papers left!


They make us do 4 essays in 1 hour 30 minutes and next, its gonna be 6 essays in exactly the same period. Wow, CIE wow. Why you so kedekut with the time allocation.

I hate exams (who does?) and this is what A-levels is all about.

Lemme go off your clenches, quick. Before the storm blow me off, far off the shore. Right in the middle of nowhere, circled by sharks and all those unknown.

But of course I got Him, who will pull me to the shore, if only I try to find the right way and steer the ship with all my might. And so will I not only survive but also discover the island that was before, only in my dreams. Now, its in front of you. Nothing is indeed impossible eh?


No comments:

snow


follow