Sunday, August 4, 2013

Why I Wrote in English?

Sometimes, I wonder too. Some of my friends prefer if I wrote this blog in Malay.

"Oh, nak tunjuk terer English lah ni".
No way!


After I thought for a while. There are a few reasons why.


  • WHAT TO CALL MYSELF?
    • Saya?
I started blogging when I was 11. So, I use 'saya' which if I read back seems quite immature. It's ok if it's for telling story, but to tell about what's happening, what do you think, it doesn't seem right. 

Seriously, I facepalm everytime I read my old posts.

Ya Allah,Why did I wrote that in the first place! So, 'saya' is rejected. I don't remember when I last use 'saya'.


    • Aku..
'Aku' seems ok but....there are older readers who read my blog such as my elder brother and sometimes my elder sisters. And, 'aku' seems quite rude and harsh sometimes. If you read it, it seems like..not me. Well, I admit I use 'aku' when I converse, BUT only with my friends! And 'aku' doesn't seem rude if you use to teall stories

So, 'aku' is not used.

    • Kita, kita!
NO WAY! I'll never use that in a million years!!

    • Ana~
Mmmm, *cough* 

Eheh, I've thoughts of using this before but...eheh, ehehe. Rasa tak selesa sikit. Rasa 'baik' sangat padahal dekat luar tu cakap 'aku' juga. Rasa macam tak sesuai. 

    • I,
Yes, this is what I'm currently using right now. BUT! I don't want to use 'I' like..."I rasa you patut". Tak suka Campur-campur. Rosak bahasa.


AND that's why I wrote in English.

  • IMPROVE ENGLISH!
I'm trying to improve my English. Writing posts is like writing an essay right? Well, kinda.. But still, it quite improving my English, alhamdulillah~


  • WHO KNOWS...
Who knows my blog is being read by people from other countries. WHO KNOWS..maybe. Though it seems quite unlikely.



So, that's why I use English. To fulfill the reader's interest and to make them understand my posts, I only use simple English. Don't worry, I'm not really good in English.

I also put some 'Malay' words sometimes. There are also times I post in Malay.


  • SUKA HATI
........saya lah~!


So, I guess that's all for now. SALAM RAMADHAN! Don't be bothered by Raya yet! Ramadhan nangis kang...





No comments:

snow


follow