Sunday, June 23, 2013

Allah...

I just had a bad week, last week.


  1. I've been anticipating for MUSLEH competition next week since the holiday! BUT, my hopes were crushed and crumpled. We couldn't participate it because of some reasons. School stuff.
  2. And then at the same day, I got my Physics paper which we've been waiting for so long to get and..... it's really hard to smile after that. It was TERRIBLE! My friend tried to cheer me up and yeah, I forced myself to smile (and I kept singing Bad Day)
  3. Also, in that week, I felt ignored by my friends. I don't know whether it's just me being too sensitive OR they really do ignore me.

Which reminded me of my old friends, already-move-to-other-school friends and my FAMILY.

I really want to call my mother badly but.... I'm afraid I'll cry and don't really know what to say. (I don't want her to find out my Physics just yet)

And next week, I, oops, I mean WE have to take over the school's reign from the Form 5s. And i have to prepare myself and brace my self for the job.

It was a bad week with the fact that my birthday was just around the corner (22nd June, Sat)

I almost cried because all of this, BUT then I tell myself, "Why should I cry? This is nothing!"

Allah is probably trying to test me right now.

I also realized that I always forget Him.


Selangkah ku pergi dari Mu, selangkah Kau dekat padaku.

Selangkah ku padaMu, seribu langkah kau pada ku.

Malunya aku...


No comments:

snow


follow