Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Kickstart

Assalamulaikum! It's been about 2 weeks of 2013. Wow, so fast yeah! And I'm already in my Form 4. You know what, although SPM is still like far away but I can feel the tense, the pressure already. Well, form 4 is the time when you'll start to get busy. No matter what. Unless if you're some kind of ignorant or just don't want to get involved with even a slight stuff.

 And the teachers are, okay je. BUT! There's one problem. Most of the teachers would probably teach us halfway. Why? Because some of them are retiring. Some will continue their studies at the universities and few will soon have babies!

 Why!? Why now!? Why us? Well, we can't stop them, do we? They have their life!

  I have to focus this year. No play-play! There's no such thing as honeymoon year. Even if there's one, it happenes after you get married.

By the way, I got another nephew called Ilyas! Two nephews in a year. Wow! Congrats Kak Izzah!

No comments:

snow


follow