Friday, August 10, 2012

Accomplished!!..?

TRIAL, mission accomplished!
PMR, not accomplished yet...
Ramadhan, it just started...rite.. but..there's only 10 days left?!

It's Ramadhan, it's August and wow! It have been three months since I wrote the last post.

Cannot blogging too much, I'm a PMR candidate.
So, I have to act like one.

Ramadhan, a month so full of blessings and the right month to focus more and double up our deeds to Allah.
But, since my trial happened at this month, I'm interrupted.
I kept focusing more on studies for the trial and yeah, what a shame on me.

O Allah, forgive me for being such a neglectful servant.

And since the trial had just finished, time for 'payback' time!
Appreciate the freedomness to focus and double up the deeds for the last 10 nights! 
Let's accomplished it!



No comments:

snow


follow