Saturday, March 17, 2012

Akhirnya!!

Akhirnya!! Ku temui jua produk untuk KK Sejarah! Dah interview, ambil gambar dan apa-apa je lah yang patut dibuat. Credits to K.Izzah and her friend, K. Hamidah Khairiyyah (I guess that's how her name spelled).

By the way, I also bought the product. It's something to do with art stuff.

Tadaa~ it is still in process, not touched up yet. It's actually made of Plaster of Paris. We just have to paint it. There are lots of other characters. Keroppi, Naruto, Hello Kitty and bla bla...


So cute~ Angry Birds, Doraemon meeting it's white doppelganger.

I paint it with my brother. Not so pretty-lah but satisfying for a beginner. But I didn't take the picture of the result, after being touched up and glossed. Malaslah...

 Well, if you're interested, you can go to Whoa! Clubhouse at Space U8, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam. The mall is still new, so it's a bit lonely. The shop is so cute, anyone can come. You can even paint there.

That's all it is. Need to continue my work~ Wassalam

No comments:

snow


follow